Sunday, July 20, 2014

Center Street Delight

I think this picture looks like an artist's rendition but it really is a photo I took this afternoon.  The painting of the Pioneer Books building had been started when Amy was here so I thought I would take a drive today, when there is very little traffic, to see how they were coming along.

Wow, wow, wow!!!  I'm not even sure they are finished but isn't it just so much fun and can you hardly keep a grin off your face!?!

And a couple of stores east of Pioneer Books is my favorite Hruska's Kolaches, also a charming little store/bakery.
Too small for inside seating but there are some tables outside
The neon yellow building to the west of Hruska's is a new pawn shop.  It's the second one on this block fps and I have to ask, why Mayor Curtis, why?

One other little Sunday happy was this peeking up over the fence from my neighbor's side.
CORN!!
(Fun to look at but sadly, there won't be enough to share.)
 

No comments: