Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stash Report Week #11


Added this week           2.5
Used this week               .00
Added year to date     16.88
Used year to date        11.04
Net year to date            5.84 YARDS

Still not finished with February's UFO.  Top is done, back is almost done but then there is the quilting and binding.  Next week for sure.  Maybe I should just make another pair of kitchen curtains to use up some fabric!

The Nips box?  It's my favorite candy next to M&Ms.  I always have Nips in the house but I can't be trusted with M&Ms so I just don't buy them.  My friend Julie puts a quarter in the picture when it's important to know the size of something so that's why my foot is in this picture.  It looks like a good sized candy box but it weighs very little.  Only today I stopped to wonder exactly how many pieces of candy are in that box.  Sixteen.  Of course it was only $1.29 but surely most of that cost is packaging.  Sixteen.  Amazing.

No comments: