Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Predictions


Look!  It's sunshine!  The temperature which barely got to 63 yesterday and I think that was only for 10 minutes, is already at 63 at 10:30!  The predicted high is 77 and while I predict we will be complaining about the heat in another month, it feels very good today.  The washer is going and the vacuum has been used already and of course the sewing machine.  It's invigorating!

This morning I laid in bed knowing it was too early to get up because there were no birds singing.  So I waited and once they started, so did I, only imagine my surprise to find out it was only 4:30.  Nevertheless, when my feet hit the floor that means the boys are up too so we just started our day a little early.

Perhaps it was too early after all because my first cup of coffee was made without a cup.  Kind of messy!  I am also predicting that there will be a little nap today :-)

No comments: