Sunday, May 12, 2013

HMQS 2013



The Home Machine Quilting Show.  Outstanding!  I went twice!  On Thursday, which was the first day unless you were attending classes, I went with Sheila and on Saturday, which was the last day, I went with Pat.  Great fun and well, my wallet is empty.  Pat asked me if there was a quilt I could buy which one would it be and I said this zebra quilt.  The quilts were not for sale but there was a fabric challenge by Riley Blake,  a local fabric designer and manufacturer and those challenge quilts were auctioned off as a fundraiser for a local charity.

I took lots of pictures and was so excited to see an entire two sided row, the width of the exhibition area, of modern quilts.  They are my favorite.

I can't figure out how to embed a slideshow right here but you can watch it in the right sidebar.

Let me know if you have a favorite!

No comments: