Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Usage

In a recent chat with my youngest sister, I mentioned that I had an Excel spreadsheet titled Usage.  In it I keep track of how long it takes me to use up a bottle of lens solution, 30 lbs. of dog food, etc.  I also keep track of my frequent junk mail, which consists mostly of Xfinity, Direct TV and an astonishing number of hearing aid companies.  There must be a lot of money to be made on hearing aids.

She asked if she should be concerned about this compulsion and I scoffed at that idea.  But today I wondered about...
Does everyone remove/store their eggs symmetrically?

1 comment:

SeeJulieStamp said...

I'm inconsistent. Sometimes I do that, sometimes not. It does make it easier to pick up the carton so that all the weight isn't at one end or the other. I also tend to keep my shells in the empty spots until I compost the whole thing.