Sunday, June 17, 2012

Really?

I love the attached wand tool on the Dyson Animal.  I use it to suck up dog hair along the edges of everything.  Today, on accident, I sucked up the spool adapter.  It was really wedged into the hose.   Too deep to pop out with a pen, seam ripper or screwdriver.  I disconnected the hose and used the handle of the dust mop to just push it through.  Got the mop handle stuck in the tube.  Looked around to see if I was being filmed.  Decided that the bottom half of the aluminum flag pole was thin enough, held it between my feet and with some force slid the tube, spool and mop handle onto the flag pole.  Spool and mop handle popped off nicely, flag pole and Dyson were re-assembled and vacuuming resumed.

I'm pretty sure I heard the big dogs snicker.



1 comment:

SeeJulieStamp said...

I had a feeling something funny was going on! Just so you know, I'm a pro at unclogging vacuums.