Monday, May 21, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Dresden Plate with the center appliqued.  The angle of this shot is looking up a bit so the center  appears off but I did measure and both north and south blades are 3 1/2 inches from the edge of the center  Whew.  That kind of stuff makes me crazy!

The center is not quite as flat as it should be and I will baste the next one in place with a plus sign from edge to edge before beginning the applique.  There are 24 of these 15 inch blocks in the quilt  and where four blocks meet there is a smaller green circle appliqued.  It's all very cheerful!

Here is a close up of the quilting on the Everything being Equal quilt.
I took this picture this morning and had to play with the auto contrast in Picasa.  It must be that massive amounts of black are just hard to photograph with my camera.


No comments: