Friday, May 4, 2012

The Brick Mobile

The difficulty in moving the bricks from in front of the garage door is fivefold.
  1. They are heavy
  2. They are numerous... at least 60 possibly 75
  3. Jack
  4. Dylan
  5. The gate
Everything hinges on The Gate (hahaha).  It can only remain open for so long before the big dogs get really close.  Really.  Close.  Carrying in two at a time is not too awkward and is all I can actually carry in my hands.  Very slow though. 
 I did fill the recycling basket with just 6 bricks because I was afraid more would break it and it was almost too heavy to lift.  Not what those little hand holds were designed for that's for sure.  The bricks weigh 3.5 pounds apiece.

The answer came to me today.
A $4 stroller from DI at least ten years ago.  Today was the first time I ever used it to haul anything and an amazing TWENTY bricks were moved at one time!  We're getting close to setting the lawn mower free!

No comments: