Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Goals

A dismal report for July. Besides the drawstring gift bags, I did make the Classmate because I took a class at The Provo Cotton Shop. I am very pleased with the end result and I finished it the day after class because it was so exciting to see it come together. (post here) I am ready to try another bag!

I read a very good blog post last Thursday and have changed my goal process for August. My August goal is just this... sew at least 30 minutes everyday and log what I did.

Here is the post:
http://maryhueyquilts.blogspot.co.nz/…/thoughts-on-building…

I did keep up with my stash reduction project so July's net is still a negative.  It's a very good negative and now I am just 16% away from my goal.  That means I can keep going until the end of the year and perhaps finally have a reasonable amount of fabric in the house...keeping in mind, of course, that reasonable is relative.

Today I am pressing and assembling.

No comments: