Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tristan Will Be Proud


  • I found the Wii controller.  (Buried under a deep pile of fabric.)
  • Replaced the batteries and cleaned off the corroded connections.
  • Hooked it up to the tv with only a small problem... it took me some time to notice the power button on the controller.  It's right there in plain view, top left and once I pressed it, hooray!!
  • Consulted the Netflix site on how to connect with the Wii. 
  • The Wii did not like my router password to connect to the internet.
  • Trying this, trying that, at the computer, at the tv.  Remarkably calm, determined and curseless.
  •  Almost two hours to the minute and I was watching TWW on the tv on Netflix through the Wii.
  • Technology.  It's a wonderful thing when you can get it to do what you want it to do!
TWW = The West Wing, yes, the tv show that started in 1999.  I never watched it, so now I have SEVEN years of episodes to enjoy.  It's very fun and really, a parallel universe.


No comments: