Tuesday, April 2, 2013

10 Minute Table Runner

I wanted to post this on the Easter weekend but did not get around to it. I made an Easter basket for a friend of mine and the basket itself was from the garage with gardening tools in it so I needed a cloth, aka piece of appropriate fabric, for lining the basket.  The fabric I had though was not a square as I had hoped but a piece 25x44 inches.  Holding the chick fabric in my hand, I thought of the 10 Minute Table Runner, glanced at the kitchen table and laid my eyes right on a piece of coordinating fabric.  It was meant to be!
Of course, it took me more than 10 minutes and the pointed end should really be turned  with the other fabric (yellow) showing but I liked it better this way.

If you haven't made one of these,  here are written instructions. There are several youtube videos out there too but I can't seem to load the one I like the best.

No comments: