Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Coming Along

One section done!
The fabric cabinet has six sections and there are two shelves in each section.  I am wrapping fabric that is more than a quarter of a yard on comic book cardboard and you see those on the top shelf in section one.  The cardboards come in packs of 100 and I have about 10 left and some others have been cut in half for smaller pieces that don't have a place yet.  What that means is that there are about eighty five pieces of fabric on that top shelf.  I couldn't believe it either so I counted and there are actually eighty three pieces.  Yikes.

I'll be picking up more cardboards tomorrow when I run my errands.

Update:  I had to oil my machine today and I went back and looked at my service log.  I oiled it in the middle of June, again in mid October and then today.  So 4 months between the first and second time and 3 months between the second and third time.  Between October and today I actually went a month without touching the machine.  So it's evidence that I am sewing more.  Yay!


No comments: