Monday, September 10, 2012

Pic Mix

Friday morning when I opened the back door I saw this.  Something had pulled out the basil and the geraniums from the green pot.  Not behavior I have seen from the big dogs before but it would seem odd for a cat too.  The geraniums were just laying there but the basil was gone.  Racoons maybe?  And why was the mint ignored?
Friday morning Ben and John came to move the cabinets so the drawer would open.  The Ikea schematic was wrong and so we had the spacer on the other/wrong side.
Ben always came prepared and his tool bag was a sight to behold.  Quite like the magical bag Mary Poppins carried, fabulous tools came forth from this bag too but you would never be able to leave the ground if you were carrying it!

And yesterday I put a finished tag on the island re-do.  L-O-V-E it!

1 comment:

WebDeb said...

Oh, that island! I love it!