Sunday, July 15, 2012

At least it's finally all asssembled!

I did get the inside primed and painted except for the inside back which I am going to cover with anaglypta painted white.  Color for the outside is called Mysteria.

I've had this wardrobe, in a box for years, one year out of the box, leaning against the wall and many months with the frame put together.  Was it a must do this week?  No.  Was it another distraction?  Yes.  And painting while the humidity was so high?  Just plain silly.

Of course generally speaking the house is a wreck.  Fabric piled everywhere but the bathroom.  Yes, my sister is coming tomorrow.  I'll keep shoveling but really, it is what it is and you know what they say about that road.

(It's from Ikea, of course, and is perfect for the spot!)


No comments: