Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stash Report Week #16

Added this week           4.88
Used this week              0.25
Added year to date      36.59
Used year to date        15.17
Net year to date        +21.42 YARDS

If I didn't have to count the fabric that comes by mail, the numbers would be better!  And the only completed project was a drawstring gift bag.  I did complete the top for a wall hanging but the quilt itself is not complete so I will wait on that to count the yardage.  I'm just finishing with the binding on the February UFO so next week that will be counted.

A bright spot... I found some summer house and yard "shoes" at WalMart.  Mock crocs as we call them or really just rubber clogs.   Well, surely not rubber, plastic maybe or more likely some kind of petroleum by-product.  I probably should have bought two pairs because even though they are inexpensive, the arch is in the right place for me and so they will be comfortable to wear short term.
 (The angle must be wrong when you photograph your own feet.  They look short and stubby like Chinese bound feet and like I might tip over. )

2 comments:

SeeJulieStamp said...

You don't look any older than 4 in this pic! ;) I say that because for all I know, these could be my nieces feet.

WebDeb said...

Yes, go back and buy another pair; the boys will love them!