Monday, April 2, 2012

Mondays

I woke up this morning remembering that taxes need to be done so I have to get to the library and pick up a form.  Probably won't though because I try to just use one day a week for errands, not so much to use less gasoline, thought that is a part of it, but mostly because it consumes too much time and I can't seem to get back into project mode.  Wednesdays are best for errand day and I do stop occasionally on my way to work too.  The only thing truly "on the way to work" though is the library and one grocery store I try to not frequent.  The one with the fabulous cheese selection.

Mondays set the tone for the week.  Two of the blogs I read have show and tell days on Monday and they are overwhelmingly inspiring.  They get me moving!  My goal is to make Mondays the time to take advantage of the tutorials out on the web.  So far that hasn't been accomplished.  Uncharacteristically, I have become obsessed with finishing things before starting something new.

So this Monday, I am ignoring the purse tutorial I saw and instead have started to pick out the free motion quilting I did yesterday.  This bigger quilt was not the place to try that.  Back to the walking foot.

No comments: