Thursday, October 8, 2015

Day 2

A bit out of sequence because I had just taken a couple of pictures with my phone and then could not get them to my computer until today and then they came by way of Kirkland WA and Long Beach CA.

Only two pictures because I wasn't prepared with my camera at the ready during all our play times.
This was in the morning:
She had been eyeing Min's tail and I said un-huh Sadie and she stopped to look at me.
Tuesday was farm day, produce pick-up in Payson.  We had been playing for a good 45 minutes in the backyard because I wasn't sure how she would travel for that length of time.  Ha.  She was asleep by the time we got to Center Street (the other side of our block) and stayed in the car with barely a peep while Min and I jumped out at the farm and then slept all the way home.  I opened the crate with a happy "We're home Sadie!"  Nothing.  I called her name again and her eyes barely opened.  I had to drag her out and carry her to the backyard.

Little snoozer.


No comments: