Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

The adoption is final.  Meet Min......

.

A Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, two and a half years old and her name is just Min, not short for anything although I like to think it is humorously short for minimum.

She came from her first foster family with this bag.
You can see how big it is compared to the iron.  It was packed full of supplements, a couple of prescriptions, a toy, a leash, and most importantly, a binder filled with her history.  Very helpful. She also came with the orthopedic bed and as she has hip dysplasia, this makes for a more comfortable nap.  I drag it back and forth from the kitchen to the bedroom.

This has scared me more than once.  Not what I expect to see on the kitchen floor.
Like all my other big dogs, Min does not seem to be interested in a toy, hedgehog or not!  Kudos to our friend Lucy who is a dog that loves to chase, retrieve, and shake the living daylights out of a toy..

There's a feeling of contentment at the ranch.

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am so happy for you! It was so fun to meet Min the other morning!

SeeJulieStamp said...

So exciting! She is beautiful!!!