Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sparkling!

Can't wait until it is warm enough to clean the outside of this window.
It's amazing to me that I can actually see a reflection in this window.  It missed the window cleaning that went on in the fall and was pathetically dirty, so much so that a person might think it was a frosted window.

Amy said she loved the Sprayway window cleaner and was so pleased with it that she could almost justify the aerosol.  I agree!  I think the key to streak free is the buffing with a lint free cloth.  Another reason to find some Birdseye fabric.

These are difficult windows to clean as the sun is almost always shining in your eyes and of course that means streaks easily show up too.  I like the way Sprayway cleaner smells because it is amonia free.  I'm sold!

1 comment:

WebDeb said...

I have bought birdseye cloth diapers at WM and have used them (the same ones) for years.