Friday, December 28, 2012

Super Woman at it again

Socks for me from Amy!
I am balancing on one foot so that my new sock does not touch the ground.


Can't get them to stand still so I can take their picture but try to keep them away when you don't want them in one!  (Click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can appreciate her work.)  The socks are merino and cashmere.  Fabulous on the feet, so very soft.
Selecting the perfect spot
and diving in!

It's stopped again and the sun is out.  I just had 60 pounds of dog food delivered so we are good for a while, actually about four weeks.  60 more pounds are on the way and then I will feel secure.  The place where I have been buying this food has been a bit inconsistent with their supply so now I won't have to worry about that.


1 comment:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Those look wonderful! I still haven't finished the pair I started several years ago. ha ha. I had better get my needles out!