Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Crafting


There's a lot of that going on here!

A few weeks ago Janie and I stopped in at Harmony, the new boutique just around the corner and as usual the shop was loaded with inspiration.  Loaded.

I gravitate to the yarn room just because of the colors I think.  There was a charming project, casually displayed with the yarns pictured above and well, they just fell into my "cart".

As we were checking out, after voting for our favorite hat, I said to Laura that for pete's sake, I had plenty of projects to do and what was I doing buying more yarn.  She said there could be another plan.  She had seen these very same yarns with sticks from trees stuck in their centers, looking very much like apples and used as part of a table centerpiece.

And that would be Plan B.

Today's playlist:
  • Christmas in the Aire - Mannheim Steamroller
  • A Timpanogas Christmas - Varied artists
  • Light Jazz Christmas - Varied artists
  • Silent Night, Holy Night - Mahalia Jackson

No comments: