Friday, November 23, 2012

Season Opener

I know there are many (my sisters) who have been listening to Christmas music pre-Thanksgiving.  I've always been able to hold off and for the last couple of years I am pretty certain I have not played any Christmas music at home, at all.  When you work retail it is always playing in the background and depending on the length of your shift, it will loop through and repeat at least once.  The radio station that we are supposed to have on starts the Christmas music season on November 1st.  Arrgh.

So I was excited to start singing at home today!  This is what we opened with:


I try to alternate vocal and instrumental and we did have some quiet time as well.  The "play list so far:

  • A Christmas Together, John Denver, The Muppets
  • Christmas, Mannheim Steamroller
  • The Christmas Song, Roger Whittaker
  • Christmas, Kurt Bestor
  • Christmas with The Rat Pack. Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr.
There are many more to come!

In case you were wondering, the John Denver album came out in 1979.  Yikes.

No comments: