Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last Day

Turned these guys in or rather I left them in the safe as there wasn't anyone to turn them in to. 
Someone once said "every key is a responsibility and a worry" and I would agree with that but as I look at this picture I realize that I can't tell you what the silver key is for!  Now that's pretty funny since I've had those keys for 2 1/2 years.

It was a good last day, a beautiful fall day and customers were not stressed or in a hurry or encumbered by husbands and children.  Well, most weren't.  Had a moment to answer a question and chat with a woman about her first attempts at crocheting around the burps.  A long time customer came in and I hope we will be able to get together at some point for some sewing or at least lunch.

Yes, it was a most enjoyable last day and I left just a little bit after my shift ended  It was tempting to stay because we were all having a good day together... but I did not.