Monday, August 20, 2012

The Old Wallet

It was a clutch kind that snapped shut and I liked it but it didn't slip into a pants pocket.  It was still laying around though because there were still cards inside.  I get paranoid about throwing away wallets and purses that I am done with and they are something I never donate.  I am sure there is a twenty dollar bill hidden in a safe spot!

Still inside were two expired insurance cards, my new library card (I use the key ring version), a buy 12 get 1 free pizza card (first date is 10/23/08), two Home Depot rebate cards and an Einstein Bagels gift card.

The Home Depot cards still have $8.47 on them and the Einstein's card has $9.10!!  Woo Hoo!  I can splurge!  And I only need two more pizzas for a freebie.  Wow.  A good day even if I didn't find any hidden 20s! (I carefully cut the wallet apart to make sure.)



1 comment:

SeeJulieStamp said...

Score! I love found money.