Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Slow Learner

I had some money left from my last paycheck and I decided to go to JoAnn's for Kona.  It was in the ad for 30% off and then today was an additional 20% off for seniors.   First I had to find the Kona  They have recently redone the fabric department and the Kona is at the front now.  I wondered why it wasn't posted at the 30% off and reviewed the flyer and wouldn't you know I had failed to note the dates and the Kona was no longer on sale.  Grrh.  They got me again!  Of course I did buy the knitting magazine because it was already on sale for 10% off so then with the additional discount it was an acceptable price and I really, really like that sweater on the front.

It wasn't until I sat down with the magazine that I remembered that my arms do not look like that.  You know, firm, and I had totally forgotten the 2 inch inner seam rule for minimum sleeve length.

Heavy Sigh.  I hope my sister doesn't already have this one.

No comments: