Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Crazed Shopping Moment

I pretty much never shop at Smith's because they have the highest grocery prices in the area, highest percentage of college students shopping and then there's the  b.s. about needing a card to get the sale prices.  However, they do have a fabulous cheese department and it was calling to me.

I almost zoomed past a pile of Best Mayonnaise jars.  The sign said $3.69 or $3.29 with your Smith's card OR $2.99 with your Smith's card AND if you buy TEN.  This buying ten business to get a sale price is another reason I don't shop there.  But really, $2.99!?!  And HA!  I do have a card!  It has bogus information on it and I learned that from someone near and dear to me who has a Safeway card under the name of Mrs. America.  Not the real Mrs. America's name of course, just first name Mrs., last name America.  It always makes me laugh.

There will be some people getting gift wrapped jars of mayo because really, it is crazy for a one person, two dog household to have 10 jars of it.

Oh yes, snow again on Sunday.  Kind of melting just like last Sunday.

No comments: