Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January in Review

For 15 minutes this morning there was a fabulously beautiful sky. 
 Pretty crabby today.  My January UFO project?  Not started.  My January Color Palette Challenge.  Not started.  My January Embroidery Project?  More than half done.  My Christmas projects?  Still not finished.   The sample quilt, Grawlix?  That nightmare continues.

So here it is February and none of the quilting I wanted to do in January was done.  Some of it was because I took the first week "off" because I was exhausted after the puppy tending.  The rest of it was poor time management and unrealistic expectations, i.e. Grawlix.

I did get some sewing done and order is being re-established in the sewing room.  Still, I am a month behind now and FPS!, February is two days shorter than January!!
January UFO

No comments: