Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Quilt Formerly Known as Grawlix

What?  You're saying, what?

It's true, I not only have made peace with this quilt but I am really beginning to enjoy it!  I'm not sure why we had such a rough beginning (and also middle).  It could have been my general winter-no-sunshine problem.  It could have been not getting Christmas finished.  It could have been not getting any January projects done.  Whatever, we are having fun now.

Sadly, the quilt will be two weeks overdue and I hope I do not lose my job over it.  I will take the pieces in with me today because Gaye and I are closing and we will hopefully have a minute to lay it out and figure out the sashing.  And while sashing is usually straight (pun intended) forward, not so with TQFKAG.  That's just the way it is with The Flower Pot quilt.  :-)

Oh and this should be my Design Wall Monday post!

No comments: