Friday, July 1, 2016

Accidentally Caught Up


It all started because I was looking for the sprinkler attachment for the hose.  There are some bad dry spots in the back yard that need extra individual attention.  I actually have two of these yellow sprinkler heads but repeated searching in the garage had turned up neither one.  Finally I decided they must be in a box.  Sure enough, a box with a lot of miscellaneous other stuff including two baby quilts!

Both of these quilts were practice quilts when I had a Tiara HQ machine in 2012.  The quilting is not too bad and it was just a matter of putting binding on each quilt and then they were washed and ready to donate.  The blue quilt was pieced a long time before 2012 but I think I made the yellow one when I got the machine, just to have something for practice quilting.

June Baby Quilt!


Dog Quilt?
Both quilts measure 42" square.  The yellow one has a fluffy poly batting and the blue one has an 80/20 batting.

Nice to be caught up no matter how irregular it is!

No comments: