Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Holiday Weekend

As much fun as the parade, the hot air balloon races, and all the other 4th events are, the excessive noise from the ubiquitous firecrackers do not make for a relaxing holiday.  Especially if you live with a dog.  It will never change so now I am considering options for next year that don't require medicating the dog.  Traveling, perhaps the entire month of July as in two weeks we repeat the firecracker thing for Pioneer day.  State law says three days before and three days after the holiday.  My neighbor, dog-less, says12 days of hell twice in one month.  No argument from me.

This was my weekend project.  I will try to send a picture of it to Secretary Clinton just to make sure I can post it as I designed a pattern almost identical to a graphic on her souvenir shopping site.  I don't think there will be a problem as it is similar to putting a campaign sign in the front yard but on the living room wall and I am not selling the quilt or the details/pattern to make it.
SaveSave

No comments: