Saturday, August 30, 2014

Why I Love This Car

Yesterday, I flipped up the back seats and loaded in 8 pieces of fairly heavy MDF.  I also had two screen doors to donate and because of their length I had to slide them in on their side edges and between the front seats.  It did limit my vision out the passenger side window and what with all the new people in town, many unfamiliar with red lights and also which lane to turn from, I decided it would be wise to wait until Tuesday for the drop off. Tuesday, the new people should be sitting in classes.  So I put the doors back in the garage.

Woke very early this morning fretting about this and that and it came to me that if I flattened out the front passenger seat perhaps I could slide the doors in flat.

Yes, indeed!
It makes me want to go on a little camping trip with Min to test out the sleeping arrangements.  Maybe we could just try it in the driveway one night.

No comments: