Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Serendipitous

I mean really, who would have thought that a rather routine book package from Big A could have provided so much delight before even reading the first sentence.  Not me.  I was a bit confused because the package felt like it might be a dvd set except that it was quite heavy and I didn't order a dvd set.

It is a book that I ordered after hearing the author, Beth Terry, interviewed by Doug Fabrizio on RadioWest,  a local program on NPR.

1 lb. 7 oz. !
with a measurement of 7"h x 6"h x1"d.
Plain cardboard covers that are 1/8" thick

It looks like it is hand bound which certainly can't be and because of this the pages lay very flat for easy reading.

Of course I don't know who Iris and Ron are but it is a signed by the author copy.
Altogether, a wonderful tactile experience.  Can't wait to start reading!

No comments: