Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sunday Stitching

There is a linkup group called Slow Sunday Stitching and they post pictures of what they are working on each Sunday.  The projects can be anything that does not require a machine such as knitting, crocheting,  cross stitching, embroidery, or hand piecing and quilting.  I would love to get to this point but I. Have. Yardage.

I discovered this project at one of the local quilt stores:
The store does not put the kits together but merely provides a place for us to discover them.  We sign them out, including name, phone# and date.  When finished, we return them to the store and someone retrieves them.

Here is my first finished group.  Ten shields that will hold a washable sanitary napkin and allow girls to go to school instead of staying home one week a month.

So this will be my Sunday Service Stitching.  I would like to do one pack per Sunday but realistically I will be happy with every other week.

Girl Power.

No comments: