Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Three Bags Full

Bag #3
I had time this morning to get one more bag into the trash can before pick-up.  It seems that I do massive shredding on a semi-annual basis.  This time I was inspired by msCarol who happened on a two drawer filing cabinet.  Her goal was to get all paperwork into it and only it.  Yeah, that was my goal too and I have failed miserably at it so far.  Time to re-commit.

Because of the dearth of outlets in this house, as well as floor space, I have yet to find a convenient spot for the shredder.  I know that I could collect (and store) all the paper to be shredded and then go to a shred-a-thon location.  They have those here periodically.  Doesn't work for me.  I do occasionally shred just a small bag full and then toss into my compost bin where there is too much green in there and not enough brown.

As for the bags that went into the trash today, each one had something icky in it,  mostly mysterious stuff from the fridge.  That's just in case there is someone who wants to re-assemble information.  Bag #3 has dog poop added.  Two birds with one stone!

No comments: