Monday, June 30, 2014

Manic June

These, along with the sling, are two very important tools used to get us successfully through June.  Personally, I prefer a calendar with many, many more blank squares and fortunately half of these squares were medication reminders for the Mighty Min rather than anything involving leaving the house.

I was a tad overwhelmed with the timing of the taking of all the medications and started out writing them down so I could check them off.  Ah, the fairly smart phone stepped up to the plate.  Currently it chimes meds reminders at 6am, 2pm, 6pm, and 10pm.  Very helpful.

Today is the last day of pain meds and it will be curious to see tomorrow if Min acts any differently.  She is feeling so much better and is moving around more.  Not exactly what she should be doing and I prevent as much of that as I can.  She does insist on taking care of business on her own though and does not want me standing next to her while she squats.  Ok.

She does spend the majority of her time though like this:
 

No comments: