Saturday, March 15, 2014

Les Mis

Jan and I went to the Hale Theater in West Valley City yesterday to see Les Mis.  It was a wonderful production in a small theater seating about 800.  Much different from seeing it at The Capitol Theater in Salt Lake.  I think I really liked it better because of the small theater and what small theaters do best, put you right into the story.  The matinee performance started at 4 and finished at 6:30 allowing us a before and after rush hour time to be traveling the freeway.  Plus we had allowed ourselves plenty of lead time to find the theater and then have a leisurely lunch.

An all around perfect afternoon.

But...
this is how the curtain on the front door looked after I picked it up off the floor and rehung it.  I don't know if someone had the audacity to knock or if it was just the dreaded mailman but something sure got Dylan riled up.  He also ate part of a piece of stitchery which, fortunately, was only in the drawing stage, no threaded needles. 

Upset dog tummy today.  I'll spare you the details.

No comments: