Friday, March 8, 2013

A Big Find

The sorting here really never ends and today I found what I knew was here somewhere....U.S.  postage stamps!

I guess the safe place for them was the envelope from the post office but the envelope itself was tucked in a small miscellaneous box of stuff.

Seventy one Liberty Bell Forever Stamps, eight assorted 41¢ stamps, one 4¢ stamp and seven flag stamps which are not marked but are also 41¢ stamps.  Those were the ones in the envelope and I also currently have at my fingertips, fourteen holiday Forever Stamps, five 26¢ stamps and two 37¢ Ogdan Nash stamps.  I know there are other stamps floating around the house.

If I can keep track of these stamps, I am pretty sure I will never need to buy stamps again.

Or perhaps I should just be sending more mail.

1 comment:

WebDeb said...

That was one of my cleaning projects a few years ago: Creating usable postage from misc stamps. I went to the PO and bought the missing amounts and, yes, mailed things.