Monday, October 22, 2012

You Just Never Know

I had to go to WalMart to pick up a prescription, so today became Errand Day even though Errand Day is really Wednesday.

I had printer ink on the list as well as composition books and specifically graphed composition books which I had been told could be found at Staples.  They only had the books with a red cover so I just bought one, $2.29.  The printer ink was too expensive so I will look around.

At WalMart, I found the black and white books for 94¢ and I bought all they had.

Once I was home I compared the books and found that they both were dimensionally the same and each has 100 sheets of paper.  However the Staples book was manufactured in Vietnam and the WalMart books are manufactured in the USA.

So there you go.  Kudos to WalMart on this one.

1 comment:

WebDeb said...

What kind of printer? HP regularly has deals for 20% off of at least $50. Subscribe to their email updates. Graph paper for quilt sketches?